We drafted three potential opening sentences for our novels today. The authors selected their best beginnings, conferred quickly with their writing coach (Julie or Nati) then procured a computer and began their first drafts (on their school Google Docs accounts). Excitement abounds! These young authors came home with a packet that needs to stay with all their preliminary work; it includes a contract, chore coupons and calendar among other vital information for their NaNoWriMo stamina & survival for the month. Again, please keep your info and stats updated during the month, by going here. Thanks for being the home champions, we would not be able to undertake this huge endeavor without your support!
- @jandroismyname @PandorasPromise Compelling! The connection to Prometheus is prodigious. Want to know more about "pro-nuclear" perspective! 4 years ago
- Lynn's Peace Garden | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring.com: youcaring.com/help-a-neighbo… 4 years ago
- Free audio books for your summer listening pleasure! audiobooksync.com/2013/04/13/syn… 4 years ago
Blogs I Follow
- White Awake
- At The Intersection
- WTF is a Radical Librarian, Anyway?
- Crawling Out of the Classroom
- i am jason reynolds
- Kelly Barnhill
- Troy LaRaviere's blog
- Men + Myself + God
- Mrs. Fitzgerald's Class Page
- be you.
- Twin Cities Teen Lit Con
- Global Read Aloud