Tenacious authors and supportive care givers! The end is within sight! Tonight is your final night for writing and/or making that effort to achieve your word count goals. From your teacher’s perspective, it’s been an amazing journey to witness the creativity and stamina you authors have exhibited. We can’t wait to cull (or gather, collect) your novels.
- @jandroismyname @PandorasPromise Compelling! The connection to Prometheus is prodigious. Want to know more about "pro-nuclear" perspective! 4 years ago
- Lynn's Peace Garden | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring.com: youcaring.com/help-a-neighbo… 4 years ago
- Free audio books for your summer listening pleasure! audiobooksync.com/2013/04/13/syn… 4 years ago
Blogs I Follow
- White Awake
- At The Intersection
- WTF is a Radical Librarian, Anyway?
- Crawling Out of the Classroom
- i am jason reynolds
- Kelly Barnhill
- Troy LaRaviere's blog
- Men + Myself + God
- Mrs. Fitzgerald's Class Page
- be you.
- Twin Cities Teen Lit Con
- Global Read Aloud