This multi-media feature came out today (click here to view). Even though the first sentence mentions second through fourth graders, several of the titles are actually geared toward middle grade readers. Another article touches on the lack of Latino characters in fiction (click here for the complete article) for young readers. Enjoy!
- @jandroismyname @PandorasPromise Compelling! The connection to Prometheus is prodigious. Want to know more about "pro-nuclear" perspective! 4 years ago
- Lynn's Peace Garden | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring.com: youcaring.com/help-a-neighbo… 4 years ago
- Free audio books for your summer listening pleasure! audiobooksync.com/2013/04/13/syn… 4 years ago
Blogs I Follow
- At The Intersection
- WTF is a Radical Librarian, Anyway?
- Crawling Out of the Classroom
- i am jason reynolds
- Kelly Barnhill
- Troy LaRaviere's blog
- Men + Myself + God
- Mrs. Fitzgerald's Class Page
- Crazy QuiltEdi
- be you.
- Twin Cities Teen Lit Con
- Global Read Aloud
- I AM AN EDUCATOR