Tomorrow, Tuesday, December 18 the fifth and sixth graders will perform their Peace Plays in the school theater. The timing for our Peace Plays feels more poignant following the tragedy in Connecticut. We hope you can join us at the 10:00 am performance by the morning ELA classes or the 2:00pm performance by the afternoon ELA classes.
- @jandroismyname @PandorasPromise Compelling! The connection to Prometheus is prodigious. Want to know more about "pro-nuclear" perspective! 4 years ago
- Lynn's Peace Garden | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring.com: youcaring.com/help-a-neighbo… 4 years ago
- Free audio books for your summer listening pleasure! audiobooksync.com/2013/04/13/syn… 4 years ago
Blogs I Follow
- At The Intersection
- WTF is a Radical Librarian, Anyway?
- Crawling Out of the Classroom
- i am jason reynolds
- Kelly Barnhill
- Troy LaRaviere's blog
- Men + Myself + God
- Mrs. Fitzgerald's Class Page
- Crazy QuiltEdi
- be you.
- Twin Cities Teen Lit Con
- Global Read Aloud
- I AM AN EDUCATOR