This is the blog for English/Language Arts (PM) in room 203 at Marcy Open School. It is moderated by Nativida, but is a place for all students and parents of room 203 to communicate. In an attempt to incorporate digital literacy into our learning, I’m excited to give blogging a try!
- @jandroismyname @PandorasPromise Compelling! The connection to Prometheus is prodigious. Want to know more about "pro-nuclear" perspective! 4 years ago
- Lynn's Peace Garden | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring.com: youcaring.com/help-a-neighbo… 4 years ago
- Free audio books for your summer listening pleasure! audiobooksync.com/2013/04/13/syn… 4 years ago
Blogs I Follow
- At The Intersection
- WTF is a Radical Librarian, Anyway?
- Crawling Out of the Classroom
- i am jason reynolds
- Kelly Barnhill
- Troy LaRaviere's blog
- Men + Myself + God
- Mrs. Fitzgerald's Class Page
- Crazy QuiltEdi
- be you.
- Twin Cities Teen Lit Con
- Global Read Aloud
- I AM AN EDUCATOR